Only if I am trying to nail it into something!! Heeheeheee
My nails on my left hand are always short for playing guitar, the only
reason I ever grow the ones on my right hand is for guitar finger
picking....
But between keyboarding, guitar and my hobbies, they break all the time
anyways...
So no, I don't get pissed if I break a fingernail.

~~
Stephenie