True, but that's personal anonymity. In the Genovese case, she wasn't
anonymous, the people hearing her being killed were. They had the choice and
chance to call the cops and didn't. Her identity wasn't a factor. It was
their own fears and sloth (I guess it is a deadly sin) that helped kill her.

> The interesting thing is the anonymity aspects. A similar thing is watch
> people in their cars in traffic (only if you're not driving that is :).
They