The problem is I would miss the big read header on the site that says,
"Breaking News: The world just ended." I would be all confused about whether
it was me or bad UI and I would post asking everyone for a link, but nobody
would post back because they were all dead. Except maybe Jochem. He'd
probably give me a direct link and I'd spend half a day trying to figure out
how he found the story.

Kevin Graeme