At 03:17 PM 10/4/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>So what do grown-ups talk about then? Enlighten me, so I can think about
>growing up.

Most "grown-ups" also tend to talk about the same irrelevant things that
juveniles talk about... they just openly drink whiskey and smoke cigarettes
while doing so.

[snip]

>This is supposed the list for anything and everything ... I'm just
>taking offense that someone thinks it's ALL "irrelevent juvenile
>chatter".

I can't say as if I care if someone takes offense as to what I think. I'm
sure many people do. But that is as it is. Feel offended if you wish.

Of course I am a cold, dark monster sent amongst you to destroy the old
world :) if that helps you feel justified in doing so.

--min