Considering the current threads and the devolution into lame Monty Python
references? Yes, I would say it is most definitely still so.

It may be fun, but it is almost without exception irrelevant and juvenile.
It is quite the exception when something like the motherboard help thread
comes along here.

Kevin Graeme