>Mindless, Juvenile chatter?
>Do you still find it so?

It's more interesting now, yes....

>Granted we have a lot of silly things go on in here. But there is a
>bigger percentage of helpful, relevant discussions, mixed with decent
>debates than there is "irrelevant, endless, juvenile chatter".

[snip]

>I was just a little insulted at the "description" of cf-community, so I
>thought I'd ask you straight out again what your opinion really was.
>Just being curious.

I think I said my opinion. Mind you that, though I do have an (odd) sense
of humour, ... I generally disdain trivialities of any kind.

In other words, I'm not saying cf-community is a bad idea (it is needed)
only that in general the threads that originate or are moved here have no
interest for me, personally.

--min