OK, fair according to whom. Israel left Lebanon and pulled back to a UN
approved boarder. Has the UN now asked Syria to leave Lebanon? (no)
Hizballah, who is funded by Syria as well as others have violated this
border to kidnap Israeli citizens. This was done under the view of UN piece
keepers. Did they try to stop the kidnapping? (no) Did they tell Israel what
happened? (no) How many video tapes did they withhold from Israel or the
families of the kidnapped victims? (2 that are now know of)
What country can never be on the UN security council because it is not
accepted into the regional group where it is located? (Israel)
Now, tell me how any of the above is fair and if it is obvious to you what
fairness should be.

> Michael Dinowitz wrote:
> > I don't want to replace it, I want to make it fair.
>
> Fair according to whom? Isn't the whole problem that they can't agree on
> what is fair?
>

> > I could go over 100+
> > things that the UN does totally unfair when it comes to Israel and the
point
> > would still be moot. They're a one sided organization that chooses their
> > sides based on some strange rules that have nothing to do with fairness.
>
> What's the difference with a government that chooses sides based on who
> pays the largest bribes (they actually use the euphemism 'campaign
> donations')?
As long as everyone has the same opportunity to give bribes and they follow
specific bribery rules, I have no problems. ;)