Good question. Unfortunately, the only thing that Muslims can go on as the
word of God today is the Koran and it has a number of passages where
1. Israel was given to the Jews
2. Suicide is wrong
3. Killing yourself, even if killing one you consider an enemy is wrong
4. Killing women and children is wrong
5. Killing those who do not fight (non-combatants like the family that was
just gunned down) is wrong
So according to the word of God as they see it, they are in the wrong.
As for the Torah, it says to drive out the Canaanites and take possession of
the land. No Canaanites anymore so there's no driving out of anyone. Even
when the modern state of Israel was founded there was no push to drive the
Arabs out. That came (to a degree) after constant attacks and wars.
BTW, Abraham owned huge chunks of the land before the exodus including one
specific transaction where he bought what is now Hebron.