Hey guys, I saw this story on Oreilly fox news.

Apparently they are selling books buy this group or individual that is about
homosexual love with little boys.  Here's quote..
"The book says that men who sexually pursue young boys are not bad people,
but, "loving human beings."

Amazon says that it carries the book because of FREEDOM OF SPEECH, but this
book obviously encourages "criminal" action.

What do you guys think?  Should Amazon keep this book in their database and
protect freedom of speech?  Or is there a fine line between freedom of
speech and moral/ethical responsibility?

Personally, I believe that taking Freedom of speech to the extreme is as bad
as religious fanaticism.

Please read the wole thing below.
here's the link to the Fox news Oreilly site story