This is ridiculous. They're saying that because Amazon links to the
publisher's site, which in turn links to (purportedly) pornagraphic images
of men and boys, that Amazon is legally liable? Then, I guess google.com is
legally liable, too, as I can certainly find pornography there.

Whatever. Amazon is right on this one. They have no reason to decide what
"should" be sold based on its content. They sell books. All kinds of books.
If you don't like it, buy your books from someplace that matches your
ideological stance. But, keep your stance away from me.

-d

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]