Although it is disgusting and illegal...so is bomb and biological
weapons making...but they sell books on that subject

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0970148534/ref=pd_bxgy_tex
t_1/104-7597226-4247943?v=glance

If a book is going to convince you to do something, then you probably
already had the predispensation to do it in the first place.....

~~
Stephenie