From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 11:35 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Pedophiliac book on Amazon.com

So what, Phoeun. Who cares if Amazon is selling the book. That's exactly
what I'm saying. Who cares if the people buying it are pedophiles. Yes,
pedophilia is against the law. A book on the topic is not against the law.
Yes, the behavior (pedophilia) is considered repugnant in our society.
Frankly, I think there are a lot of things that are repugnant. But, that
doesn't mean I have the right to tell a business that they shouldn't be
selling a book on the topic. Frankly, I think your attitude about this is
repugnant. But, I won't say you can't have it, or express it. I'm sure there
are lots of books on Amazon that reflect your attitude. I wouldn't tell
Amazon not to sell those, either.

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]