Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but I the term "pedophilia" is a broad
term...just looked it up on dictionary.com, covering both act and
fantasy. Rape wasn't listed as a synonym in either case though, in
which case an eye for an eye approach sounds fine to me. Since the
term covers fantasy though we start accepting the idea of thought
police if we made pedophilia a capital offense. Liberty or pedophilia,
that is the choice in my mind. Heck reading my own justification makes
me sick, but that's the way I think about the matter abstractly.

I only skimmed the article, but the author sounds like on of those
NAMBLA idiots. As disgusting as they are, I'd rather the way these
people think be understood, because killing them all isn't going to
stop it, and would only drive them underground.

--
jon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]