fair enough, but theres also the risk of it working the other way, with it
negatively influencing peoples behaviour

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Swain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 October 2002 12:35
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Pedophiliac book on Amazon.com

I would agree with that....I can't see that there would be any
justification. However, it IS a fact that paedophilia exists, and so surely
anything that increases our understanding of it will help to deal with
it/combat it. Assuming that it is behavioural and not genetic, we might then
have a chance of preventing paedophiles from being created.