Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me, dark is not ugly at all.

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/10/02 18:12 PM >>>
This might be true to an extent, but I think it stems from human
instinct,
not some racial internationalism.  Kinda like how most people prefer
beauty
over ugly.  Or large over small.  I can say 100% that some people I know
have never encountered any kind of racial discrimination, but yet prefer
stick to those who look similar to them (and skin color being the most
racognizable factor).

It's a basic human need to group with like.