Lol the streets... Ive just been sent an mp3 called the Bleets... A
parody all about cider drinkers and life on the farm.... ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Swain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 9:29
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: New Movie

I thought ManHunter was a pretty good film personally. Doubt I'll waste
my time going to the cinema to watch Red Dragon. Might wait and rent it
on DVD.

As for Eminem, not bad, but I've recently found a band called the
Streets here, white guy rapping, British, and much much better IMHO.
Classic line:

"Round here we call them birds not bitches."

:)