The Toronto Film Festival wrote great reviews about 8 mile.  Quite a few articles
talked about how surprised they were with his performance.....I can't wait to see it.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/14/02 06:22PM >>>
The only thing I had problems with in Red Dragon is that in parts it was
scene for scene like watching Manhunter.

And re: 8 Mile, it was done by Curtis Hanson who did LA Confidential. So
maybe it will be better than just another Purple Rain.

Kevin Graeme