I hate these word games.  We take it as we see it.

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Lyons [mailto:llyons@;ebstor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 3:38 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Robotic assassinations.

At the same time, the US considers itself to be in a war against terrorism
and terrorist groups like Al-Queda and its allies.  Moreover the CIA, or
rather parts thereof, are thought to be a military service. In that light
its no assassination, just a military action against a known opponent.

Moreover, even if it were an assassination, didn't Bush rescind the
presidential order forbidding assassinations?

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer