William Wheatley wrote:

> Personally no I didn't but the guy was the mastermind behind the Cole
> bombing , here let me throw in that word you guys like 'Supposedly',
> he was 'Supposedly' the guy that masterminded the bombing.

In my understanding of the English language, 'supposedly' indicates a
lesser degree of certainty as 'beyond reasonable doubt'. Considering the
one-sided nature of the evidence that sounds very thin to me.

> And good riddance, if you are a scumbag who is a terrorist hoping to
> kill and destroy I hope you always watch over your back.

I hope they don't.

> If you are a terrorist in Israel fighting for "freedom" do it with a
> pen and paper not bombs and maybe you wont have to worry about an
> Israeli missile coming up your a$$.

If you are fighting with pen and paper, 'maybe' not having to worry
isn't good enough in my book. But fighting with pen and paper is pretty
much mutually exclusive with being a terrorist.

Jochem