<---I don't think that what happened in Yemen can be compared to that. The
amount of public checks and balances in place makes it comparable to an
act of war, not to an act of policing.
And if I'm mistaken we are going to see some interesting TV soon :)--->

It is a war.  One that we did not start.  Do you support their actions?  Do you
support the attacking us first?  At what point do you stop taking punch's in the head
and hit back.

William Wheatley wrote:

> Ever think that yemen gave their blessing to kill those scumbags???
> Remember the guy killed 12 yemeni police officers whent hey tried to
> ARREST him.
> In my book that means dead or alive lol.

I don't see what is so 'lol' about that.

> There are many US criminals that kill police officers in the stats and
> while we dont shoot missiles at them sometimes we do resort to SNIPERS
> to hit them. Most of the time its for something appriopriate, there
> are always mistakes but on the norm sometimes people who are violent
> criminals wind up getting killed instead of arrested.

I thought snipers were only allowed to fire to protect others from
immediate danger, not to just execute. After doing so, there is an
investigation to make sure their actions were justified, hearings, if
somebody cares about the dead they get to file complaints etc.

I don't think that what happened in Yemen can be compared to that. The
amount of public checks and balances in place makes it comparable to an
act of war, not to an act of policing.
And if I'm mistaken we are going to see some interesting TV soon :)

Jochem