If you like Beaujolais, you really should try the Louis Jadot
Beaujolais-Villages.  I currently have some from the 2000 season, and I've
always been afraid to admit that it's my favorite young wine.  I've had
nightmares that go like this:

---
French Person: Do you like wine, Messieur?

Adam: Yes, I do.

French Person: What kind of wine do you like?

Adam: You know, I really like Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages. It has a
bright presence, and a spr--

French Person: I'm afraid you will have to come with me, Messieur.

Adam: --ightly finish.  Huh? Come with you? By whose authority?

French Person: By the authority vested in me for being French and having a
well developed knowledge of wine, Messieur, which as you know are mostly one
and the same!

Adam: What am I being charged with?

French Person: You are charged with the most despicable crime in all of
France: being a typical American!

Adam: But I'm not! I'm not! Look, I didn't buy any kitchy postcards of the
Eiffel Tower, I'm not doing any Maurice Chevalier imitations, and I'm not
even trying to speak French!

French Person: Perhaps these things will save your life, Messieur, but you
must come in for questioning...

(later that evening, after being strapped to a chair in a cool, dark earthen
dungeon, a bright light shining in my eyes...)

Different French Person: So... you are American, no?

Adam: Yes.

Different French Person: And you claim to savor a Beaujolias. I suppose it
is because it is the only wine you can pronounce?

Adam: No, I can also pronounce "Chateau Lafite Rothschild" and "Chateau
Margeaux--"

French people in the room, grasping their ears in severe pain: No! Stop!
Stop! Do not try to speak French!

Adam: Sorry.

Different French Person: Tell me, Messieur: do you choose a wine based on
how "pretty" the label is, like most Americans?  Are you attracted to the
bright watercolor prints on coated white paper labels with their stylish
fontography and plain English names like "Autumn Blush?"

Adam: No! That stuff is mass-market Californian swill! I would never stoop
that low!

Yet another French Person, standing beside a curtain: Perhaps no, Messieur.
But... SHE would! (throws aside the curtain)

Adam: Lisa!!!

French Person: Yes, Messieur!  Your wife!  Our agents caught her on
videotape back in your United States, purchasing THIS! (hands me a bottle of
wine with a holographic 3D label that shows bright flowers blossoming as you
rotate the bottle)

Adam: "Berry Blossom Zinfandel?" Lisa, how could you?!

French Person: At this point, Messieur, your only chance of making it out of
this wine cellar alive is for your wife to answer the following questions
accurately.  Francois, bring the cheeses.

Adam: No!!! She's just a novice! Don't!

French Person: Mrs. Churvis, before you are three soft cheeses.  Identify
which one is the Brie, which is the Boursault, and which is the
Brillat-Savarin...

Adam: NOOOOO!!!!!!!

(wakes up in a cold sweat, panting)
---

Something like that.  Anyone out there also like the Louis Jadot?

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Advanced Intensive ColdFusion MX Training
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866
Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion
http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/