My two favourites are the Rhinoceros Party and the Marijuana Party.
But seriously Larry is right, and there is no conspiracy.....! :-)
you had to be there (Canada, I mean), eh!

Patrick
P.S. Canada is actually a very conservative country....
so much so that when Hemingway lived in Toronto, he couldn't wait to leave.
..and the Liberals take a lot of flak from the left for their small C
conservative tendencies.