"Steel Battalion is a single-player-only, mission-based game. You'll
start out each mission with a text-based briefing and a loadout process
that lets you select a VT and outfit it with weapons. Once you're in
your VT, you'll have to go through a start-up process. This consists of
a series of button presses. One closes the cockpit, one starts the
ignition. Then you must flip five switches and hit the start button when
all five power bars have crossed a certain threshold. The start-up
process is pretty impressive, and it does a lot for the game's
atmospheric feel, though doing the exact same thing at the start of
every mission causes the whole process to lose its charm after some
time. Once you've started up, you can shift into gear and get moving.
Most of the game's missions are pretty straightforward offensives--with
only a couple of exceptions, you'll merely have to wipe out most of your
enemies to advance to the next mission. The campaign is broken into two
halves, and the second half is basically a remixed, harder version of
the first 10 missions with a few new levels thrown in for good measure.
Even without the consideration the game's price, Steel Battalion
wouldn't exactly be considered a good value. "

Ewwww......replayability = Zero? :)

I think that going through the startup procedure over nad over will get
old...and can't think why they couldn't do some cool voice over
briefings at the start of a mission?

I'll wait for a few more reviews to come out for it, but I still don't
think its worth the 200US :)

-Gel