I saw that the other day...looked interesting but gimmicky imo. I
picked up the Japanese controller from EB. It's a lot smaller than the
US XBox controller. I actually like the PS controller though :)

Best controller ever is the 3rd generation Saturn controllers though,
awesome directional that had good feedback, but wasn't hard to move
around. A close second was the NeoGeo cart controllers, nobody makes
them like that anymore though. ;) Nobody makes $300 cart games anymore
either...heh.

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]