From: Matthew Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 3:27 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: England's Crime Rate highest in the world

OJ didn't kill Nicole either. The unknown person did. <snicker, snicker>

Don't you think it's a lot easier to kill somebody with a gun than a
knife? That's why I suggested that.

Also, I defend the 2nd amendment.  I'm not pro-nra, but I am 100% sure
that the founding fathers intended for Americans to keep arms in order
to keep the government in check should it ever become tyrannical, as the
situation was in the 1700s when the US declared independence from a
(then) tyrannical England.