http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig3/monahan1.html

"After some more grumbling on my part they eventually finished with me
and I went to retrieve our luggage from the x-ray machine. Upon
returning I found my wife sitting in a chair, crying. Mary rarely cries,
and certainly not in public. When I asked her what was the matter, she
tried to quell her tears and sobbed, "I'm sorry...it's...they touched my
breasts...and..." That's all I heard. I marched up to the woman who'd
been examining her and shouted, "What did you do to her?" Later I found
out that in addition to touching her swollen breasts - to protect the
American citizenry - the employee had asked that she lift up her shirt.
Not behind a screen, not off to the side - no, right there, directly in
front of the hundred or so passengers standing in line. And for you
women who've been pregnant and worn maternity pants, you know how
ridiculous those things look. "I felt like a clown," my wife told me
later. "On display for all these people, with the cotton panel on my
pants and my stomach sticking out. When I sat down I just lost my
composure and began to cry. That's when you walked up."

"I can never prove that my child went breech because of what happened to
us at the airport. But I'll always believe it. Wrongly or rightly, I'll
forever think of how this man, the personification of this system, has
affected the lives of my family and me. When my wife is sliced open,
I'll be thinking of him. When they remove her uterus from her abdomen
and lay it on her stomach, I'll be thinking of him. When I visit her and
my child in the hospital instead of having them with me here in our
home, I'll be thinking of him. When I assist her to the bathroom while
the incision heals internally, I'll be thinking of him.

There are plenty of stories like this these days. I don't know how many
I've read where the writer describes some breach of civil liberties by
employees of the state, then wraps it all up with a dire warning about
what we as a nation are becoming, and how if we don't put an end to it
now, then we're in for heaps of trouble. Well you know what? Nothing's
going to stop the inevitable. There's no policy change that's going to
save us. There's no election that's going to put a halt to the onslaught
of tyranny. It's here already - this country has changed for the worse
and will continue to change for the worse. There is now a division
between the citizenry and the state. When that state is used as a tool
against me, there is no longer any reason why I should owe any
allegiance to that state.

And that's the first thing that child of ours is going to learn."

-Gel