I've read a lot of people say that ASP.NET is 'far superior' to CF, but have
never really heard their reasoning on feeling that way. I've looked into
both with a fairly open mind and couldn't really find anything that made
either far superior to each other. CF is still pretty much the same ol' easy
scripting language that makes me look really good for the people I work for,
ASP.NET has a lot of new features that seem cool and convenient, but nothing
I would say that has made it far superior. Not trying to start a flame war,
but I was wondering if you could elaborate on your opinion so I could stop
assuming you're just repeating something you've read? Thanks.

Adam.