you have to buy the adaptor kit and harddrive to play online with ps2
(which i believe costs significantly more than a one year xbox
subscription).

also on ps2, each game publisher has the option to charge on a per game
basis. I believe that EASports is going to start doing this soon.

with xbox live you pay a subscription ($50 for first year) and then can
play all live enabled games at no extra charge. you can also download
new content, maps, etc... some of which is free some of which may cost
extra.

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]