From: Timothy Heald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 10:45 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Xbox or Gamecube

Yeah,
        AA ownz. I play some Ghost Recon, and still play some of the older
R6 games.  You try Raven Shield demo yet?  Seems really jerky/laggy to me,
and this is on a really good adsl connection with a 2.4 gig proc and an M3
video card.

        Tried the new delta force demo and I really just don't like it that
much.  Going to check out splinter cell demo tonight.  Also I have heard
great things about BF1942 (?).  I haven't tried it yet, but that will be the
next demo I grab.  My squad (JTF) is getting into it pretty heavy.

Lates,
Tim