Picked up the Rogers and Hammerstein boxed set for my wife after her surgery
in August.

Has Oklahoma!, South Pacific, The King and I, Sound of Music (2 DVDs), and
Carousel (the only one of the bunch we hadn't seen and now probably won't
see again)

Added bonus in viewing this set is that the kids love the musicals too and
want to watch them all the time now instead of some of their own dvds...

not TV, but good stuff anyhow

will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster

ALSTOM's T&D Energy Automation & Information Business

"Your friendly neighborhood Webmaster!"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice