From: William Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 12:42 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: SUV break?

Hay I'm all for making drugs legal as long the penalties for doing illegal
stuff while on them are harsh like drug driving.

And I never said 1 word about going into someone's business ;). I love
Florida's new law where you cant smoke in businesses anymore except stand
alone bars its wonderful even better then Maryland's law. And as I said if
you can seal a building completely and not let the smoke out into the air
I'm breathing great. As for that I will be happy when cars are not bad for
the health either but I'm more annoyed with all the people who are smokers.
Of course not real smokers but second hand smokers. Once they come out with
the nicely injectable cigarette I'll be happy because then when people have
to jab a needle in their arm to do something "recreational" it gives it a
new light. I don't mean people who need it for medical purposes like insulin
shots or such, but when you look at someone puffing on a cigarette it looks
pretty bad now but when you have to jab a needle in the arm to do it might
make people reflect. But I'm all for it 0 emissions cigarettes baby the wave
of the future, don't kill other people with a smokers bad habits. I don't
goto bars and such because I don't want to smell the nastiness of it. Hay
its your right so long as you don't get up in my grill with the smoke I'm
kewl with you. I have many smoker friends and they think I'm crazy for
wanting an injectable cigarette hell even make it into a pill ;)

And I got nothing against people who smoke until they try to complain
because nobody forces you to pick up a bad habit. I bite my finger nails I
cant stand doing it but I don't go complaining about it to others. Though I
will have you know I'm down to just 1 hand a day, and its a horribly hard
habit to break its unconscious much like smoking is so I get the its hard to
quit part. And I'm proud of people who try its awesome, I just wish more
people who try to quit could win the battle.

:)