From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 3:52 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Liberal vs. Conservative vs. Texan debate

Chris-

excellent post, sir.

BTW when I was in Dallas for 7 months out of 1976 (courtesy of H. Ross
Perot),
I was amazed by the dichotomy between the "Bible Belt's Buckle" with the
"dry"
precincts and "blue laws" on Sunday, and the yuppie influx and clubs.

OK, enough seriousness.

The Islamic terrorist charges, yelling "Jihad!"
The Texan responds BANG!! yelling "Yeehaw!!"

-Ben

> Well I mainly get a kick out of this because I am from Texas, live in
> Houston to be exact.
>
> And this beautifully illustrates the "cowboy" stereotype for Texans.
But