From: "Ben Doom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:18 AM
Subject: RE: Benefits of jury duty..., new thread - forced JD

*sigh*  Am I the only one here who feels like it's my duty?  I mean, there's
a lot of talk around here about various parts and pieces of the
Constitution, and how they mean a lot to various people, but I'm getting the
(hopefully incorrect) feeling that trial by jury isn't one of those pieces
that means something.

:-(

--  Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey