Has your opinion now changed at all since Saddam has used 'banned' scud
missiles that he promised he didn't have?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 March 2003 02:27
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Prime Minister's Address to the Nation...

Candace, et al.

Our Prime Minister is a horrible, xenophobic man whose driving policy
dictate is to be as sycophantic as possible to his masters in the White
House. Popular support for a war on Iraq without explicit, non-vetoed UN
approval is virtually non-existent here, and through his actions, PM
Howard has made Australia an aggressor rogue state, and therefore no
better than the despotic regime in Iraq itself. Today, I am ashamed to
be an Australian.  I am ashamed for Australia, the US and the UK.  I can
only hope that the full force of UN sanctions and International Criminal
Court charges are brought heavily upon those in power here and in other
countries who are a part of the so-called "coalition of the willing".

Not this war
Not in my name
Not without UNSC approval

Steve Collins (www.stephencollins.org)