::nod:: my remark was fairly casual.

Still -- I believe the economy is being mishandled. This is a gut
impression, and I may change my mind, but that is how I feel. No question
internet stocks were overvalued at the end of the nineties, and the market
was due for a correction. Nonetheless there is a certain "let them eat
cake" aura to current policy; whereas Keynsian theory would call for an
infusion of cash. Anyone thinks otherwise, I will listen; but perhaps not
agree.