John-

Good story, thanks.

In wishing "everyone" a nice weekend, but sending the email only to me, not the
list, are you perhaps referring to all the voices in my head ??

(So, I'll send a copy of this to the list <grin>.)

Interesting comment on the age of the earth issue -

I once asked a wonderfully-wise Rabbi how to reconcile the "in six days" time
frame from Genesis with the evidence (e.g., Carbon dating) that the earth is
billions of years old.

With a smile and a twinkle in his eye, he asked,
"Tell me, Ben, how long is one day in the lifetime of God?"

Ever since, I have taken the Bible to be metaphorical and poetic, not literal.

You have a good weekend as well.

-Ben