From: "Haggerty, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 3:54 PM
Subject: RE: Alienware's new case

You're right, where you spend your money is none of my business. I have no
interest in your consumer habits.

However, I never said Alienware makes bad machines, actually they are are
all tricked out and work just the way I would build my own. And I also never
said "Boycot Alienware because they are so expensive" or "Buy another brand
because it is cheaper", because I really don't have a reason to care how you
spend your money.

I said the unique value of an Alienware box lies in its case, and that is a
poor reason to justify the purchase of a computer because of the solitary or
remote nature of most computing tasks. If I am wrong and there is something
else Alienware machines do that you can only get with their systems or if
computer users are suddenly all putting machines in their living room to
impress their friends next to the hunting trophies and family crests (which
I suppose is possible, someday), please feel free to correct me.