Well, if there is a question as to whether or not showing her face is in
violation of her religious beliefs, why wouldn't the book that is the basis
of such beliefs be used as evidence?

Remember it just Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion or permitting the free exercise thereof. If forcing her to show her
face prevents the free exercise of her religion then you can't make her show
her face.

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481