From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 9:52 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Makes you shake your head.

After gulf war 1 there was a big thing with the US to gather up all the
equipment. One of the people who was going in was a Jew. He was barred.
People holding Christian services there can and do get arrested. We're not
talking missionary, we're talking mass.
Having a moral code other than your own forced onto you is not humane.

ColdFusion and related topics.