We should not bend our laws because of backward practices of some
religions. I agree 100% about the blood boiling. I remember reading a
story a few months back where the religous police of some country, I
forget where, allowed school girls to burn to death because the firemen
would see them in an 'inappropriate' stage.

My god... does someone really believe it's better for a young girl to
die... to burn to death... to protect her chastity?
-rc