Two Women in Heaven were comparing stories on how they had died.

First woman: "I froze to death".

Second woman: "You froze to death; how horrible!"

First woman: "Well, it wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold,
I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What
about you?"

Second woman: "I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband
was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act.
But instead, I found him all by himself in the den, watching TV."

First woman: "So what happened?"

Second woman: "I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere, I
started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and
searched and down to the basement. Then I went through every closet
and checked under every bed. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere,
and finally became so exhausted that I just keeled over and died with a
massive heart attack."

First woman: "Too bad you didn't look in the freezer ... we'd both still be
alive."

Rick

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481