Don't apologize to me for not moving to my host,  I completely understand.  I
remain a competitor, not the sole solution!  LOL  Wait 'til you see the prices
for CFMX on Win2003!   Those damn software licenses are climbing out of sight.!
The hardware requirements are no slouch either, but for the first time we will
have a two tier pricing model on Linux/Apache/CFMX  and Windows2003/IIS6.0/CFMX
The RedHat Linux/Apache is much less expensive in hardware requirements, and
administration costs.  What bites some developers is the absolute adherence to
case sensivity for pages, variable names, etc. on the Linux environment.  But
performance seems to be better and more database options.

We are still friends :-)

Your weekend situation was a good exercise of my checklist, and I am not
embarrassed, cause that was one of the items I mentioned.

None of us are perfect, and we all have our own problems to deal with, the open
discussion makes us all better at what we do.  Well, hopefully it does make us
better.