From: Philip Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 2:53 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Tony Blair, Internet surfer

> Apparently the "world" had enough patience to wait
> indefinately for Saddam to comply with the terms of his
> surrender from Gulf War I, but cannot give the US the benefit
> of the doubt, and no time to prove their case. This is nice
> to know. Perhaps the "world" needs to remember all the good
> things the US has done for it.

Add to that the fact that he refused to let the weapons inspectors in
before the war...

Naughty Saddam... <slaps wrist>

But as soon as the US and UK do something that people "don't like", then
they are all over them!

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481