**jumps in with both feet**

sorry bout the splash boys, but I cant let this pass...

>>Since if you were 'concerned' about the Iraqi people's plight now, you
>>would be concerned about whether attacking Iraq was justified in the
>>first place. I.e. if Iraq were never attacked, the Iraqi people would
>>not now be in the position they are because of the attacks.

You are right about that, the position many of them would be in would be
stiff, rotting, and under several feet of sand in an unmarked mass grave,
how cruel of us to remove them from that fate....thanks a bunch for pointing
that out.

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm