I typically here the commandment as, "Thou shalt not murder" with the
definition of killing and murdering being different.

But that makes for a much more complex argument.

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481