there was no limitation about peace time put on the the earlier discussion
about shooting anyone who betrayed this country.

Dana

William Wheatley writes:

> You don't summarily shoot someone in peace time silly
>

> "When I came back from Korea, I had no money, no skills. Sure, I was good
> with a bayonet, but you can't put that on a resume - it puts people off!"
> Frank Barone, "Everybody Loves Raymond"

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481