Hey, weren't you the one going balistic the other day how people should just drop the
whole topic of those pesky WMD's (ya know, the ones that were threatening our security
and the whole reason for speding $300 billion on a war. The ones that Powell presented
to the UN as our sole basis for invading Iraq.), and that focussing on rebuilding the
nation would be a better course of action?

I'm wondering where pointing out that the 'liberal media' over-reported the looting of
a museum falls into that picture. Seems a little petty to me.

Adam.