That particular discussion is still unresolved ^_^

But I don't think that was Erika..I think that was Phil..

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: cantrl. a [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hey, weren't you the one going balistic the other day how people should
just drop the whole topic of those pesky WMD's (ya know, the ones that
were threatening our security and the whole reason for speding $300
billion on a war. The ones that Powell presented to the UN as our sole
basis for invading Iraq.), and that focussing on rebuilding the nation
would be a better course of action?

I'm wondering where pointing out that the 'liberal media' over-reported
the looting of a museum falls into that picture. Seems a little petty to
me.

Adam.

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm