um, I can't parse the first statement and don't see the point of the
second. It's WEN Ho and I doubt you mean to say you broke the law. I assume
you are saying he did, so it clear you still haven't done any research.

As for Reid,

 In a memorandum opinion issued last year, Young set out the rationale for
federal court prosecutions of terrorist suspects in more positive terms.
Reminding prosecutors of the importance of subjecting their cases to
"formal proof beyond a reasonable doubt," he noted that by bringing a case
to trial in a public courtroom, the government "invigorates and strengthens
our democracy . . . and demonstrates to the world at large its absolute
faith in the strength and independence of our institutions.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/02/03/findlaw.analysis.mariner.moussaoui/

But I doubt that is what you are talking about.

Dana

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm