> > While I agree the science wasn't 100% there, I thought
> Signs was w/o a
> > doubt one of the creepiest movies I've ever seen.
>
> I loved it... but didn't find it all that creepy, really (but
> it was good). But creepy... creepy to me is "Dead Ringers"
> Now that's creepy enough to make you lose sleep.  ;^)
>
> Am I disturbed because I love so much to be disturbed?

It's probably something in me - I remember watching documentaries on
aliens when I was young and being scared to death by em. I find
"Contact" to be extremely scary as well. Also, most of my nightmares as
a child were not monster-style, but 'someone is breaking into the
house', which meshes with the alien abduction stuff.

I probably watched _way_ too many stupid shows on aliens and bigfoot
when I was a kid. (And yes, when I drive along a highway at night a part
of me watches the side of the road for a big all hairy guy. ;)

-rc